Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hosting Site

Right now, I'm drinking my warm green tea using the mug that my husband gave me. At the same time, I am browsing the internet for web hosting services. On the day that my husband picked up my parents from the airport, he surprised me with a gift that I really liked. It was a red, small coffee travel mug from Starbucks. It's so cute! It's the perfect size for me. Every morning on work days, I would prepare him a large mug of latte which he drinks on his way to work. I, on the other hand, would make myself a small cup of coffee which I don't really get to finish at all. Only a few sips, and I'm done. I can't drink it if it's not warm enough for me anymore. So, when he gave me that gift, I was so pleased and felt so special. It's surrounded by heart designs on the outside.

Back to web host services, what I am particularly looking for is one that would fit my budget. I read that Web Hosting Pad is the best budget hosting around. I don't think I would have any problem asking for technical support since they seem to have excellent customer service. Webhostinggeeks.com provide site owners with vast information categorized on reviews, awards, and rating. For 2008, the No. 1 web host was Inmotion. Price is reasonable. For less than $10, you have unlimited traffic and space.

The site does the research for you. Visit and find the perfect web hosting site for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin