Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just Left Today

Wish they could stay longer. It seemed like the week flew by so quickly. Their entire stay was full of fun and laughter. Oh yeah, Noah and Kaiden made their lolo (grandfather) and lola (grandmother) smile and laugh with their innocent ways. My Dad was a comic, too. When Noah wasn't seem to be in his best mood, my Dad would make the funniest, silliest face ever, a sour, crumpled face like that of Datu Puti, dance like a drunk worm... Indeed, that broke the ice for little Noah. Oh, how I MISS THEM! And, they do feel the same way. Leaving their little apo's (grandchildren) was heartbreaking for them huhuu...Anyway, enough of the departure blues...hehe :) Here are few of the cherished moments captured by my slowly falling apart but still ever-dependable camera. :)

Kaiden loves staring at Lolo's face
Noah giggly in lolo's arms
Lola enjoying feeding his apo who never seems to get full :)
kisses! kisses!

happy! happy!


3 comments:

RoseLLe said...

hay! i know the feeling, it's so hard no...my mum left just before New Year after staying 3 months with us. sooooo sad talaga.
Reflexes
Living In Australia

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Oh wow! how cute naman... I am sure your kids misses them now... Thanks for sharing the pictures

DebbieDana said...

I enjoyed all the photos Mommy Sheila, they're all beautiful! Noah and Kaiden are soooooooooooo handsome and adorable. Sarap kurutin and cheeks ni baby Kaiden, hehe. Daniel's baby fats are losing na while he's growing.

On the other hand, I noticed that your parents are still very young and healthy, that's very good! I'm very sure they'll miss their apos once they return home...

Thank you for the wonderful photos my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin