Tuesday, February 24, 2009

With Daddy

Noah and Kaiden patiently waiting for the pizza
Noah and Chuck E Cheese
His Daddy giving him his Whopper


That weekend before he left, my hubby decided that we treat Noah at Chuck E Cheese for his birthday, while he's still here. There were a lot of kids, apparently because it was a weekend. Pizza was great, as well as the salad! Oh, just loved their salad! It was one of the best I've ever tasted!
Noah had a grand time with the slide, the rides, and definitely with his Daddy.



3 comments:

Texas Girl said...

oh yeah, my kids loves in CHuck E. too..

nyway, can u change my blog link to Texas Girl http://www.texasgirlmadz.blogspot.com

thanks friend and sorry for that change. TC

Unknown said...

ohooohhoo....

DebbieDana said...

Love the photos! Seemed like Noah enjoyed it there.

Dana wanted Daniel's 1st birthday to be held at Chuck E Cheese so I don't have a hard time in cooking or for the preparation, but I said, Danie's just 1 anyway, he might not completely enjoy it yet, so we made it the Filipino way, it was held at home. But starting next year, Dana and I both decided it's better in Chuck E. Hirap pag sa bahay, suko na ko, hehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin