Sunday, February 15, 2009

White Top and Jeans


Wow! Low, low prices! Every Sunday, I would go through all my ads, or circulars that go along with the Sunday paper. Oh, I can't believe how much the prices have gone down. A clearance item is already a good deal. Some stores would still give a huge discount on top of that. There are wholesale clothing shoes, accessories, etc. I can't remember when I bought clothes for myself. I guess it's time to look for one.

For comfort and style, I like wearing jeans except on work days when I wear scrubs. I would look for a nice shirt or blouse from the clothing wholesale to match it. Simple yet trendy is what appeal to my taste. A white top and jeans make a perfect combination for me. And, of course, being a mom of two little kids, it has to fit my budget, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin