Friday, March 13, 2009

But He Can Only Cry

Ears were fine. No ear infection. That's good and comforting to know. But still, baby Kaiden wakes up almost every hour at night. Definitely something is bothering him. He must really be in pain. The doctor said it could be because he's teething and there's one tooth about to come out. Actually, there's two! I mentioned to him that he arches his back and screams at times. It could also be because of "gas". He recommended giving him Tylenol and Mylicon before he goes to bed. If only I could know exactly what's wrong so I could ease your pain right away... but you can only cry to communicate. Poor lil guy :( Nevermind Mommy not getting enough sleep and look like a zombie (Thriller!), as long as you feel better and be able to finally sleep soundly at night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheila -
You have a Friendship Award waiting for you at my blog - www.realparenting4realkids.com

Thanks for the friendship! :-)

PinayWAHM said...

Wawa nama baby! It's really challenging kapag ganyan pa kabata. I hope he starts feeling better na para naman si Mommy eh di na mukhang pang Thriller...hehehe.

Have a good week ahead Mommy.

Mommy J

DebbieDana said...

Naku,kawawa naman si baby Kaiden, i'm sorry to hear that Sheila. I know he feels uncomfortable and in pain, and I know you feel the same way too, lalo na.

Is he better na? I hope he is.... Hugs and more hugs to him!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin