Thursday, March 19, 2009

Great Job, Noah!

He took off his diaper and said, "Mommy, poop?" So, we went to the bathroom and let Noah sit on his potty chair while I left to get his lil brother who was in the living room crying. When I was walking down the stairs, I heard a music. It's the sound from his potty chair! I was crossing my fingers and in my mind, I was hoping he had pooped for real, and not just played with his potty chair. After putting Kaiden in the crib, I hurriedly went to the bathroom to see if Noah did it. Oh yes he did! I was extremely pleased with him! He got kisses and praises from Mommy, and an Elmo sticker for doing a great job! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAH!! One of my boys was very difficult to train... I ended up bribing with M&M's... one for pee, 2 for poop! LOL!

eva said...

good boy! he did a great job.

visiting your blog.


allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug

DebbieDana said...

Yay, yay, yay! Great job Noah and ofcourse great job Mommy Sheila too for training him!

Was it his first time?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin