Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family Friendly

For the past few weeks, I haven't been able to sit down and go over my coupons. I have tons of circulars to organize and put the dates on. What I usually do is categorize them by dates, and then when I need a particular coupon, I just search for it through the grocery coupon database online. It's easy that way. Besides, I discovered a store where prices are very reasonable. Most of their items are even cheaper than Walmart's. It's called ALDI's. I found one nearest our place through local.com and have been going there ever since.

Local.com is a local yellowpages. Actually, it offers more than what yellowpages can provide. You can do local search through this great site. If you are planning to dine-out and want to see the nearest local restaurants, you can do so by using the site. They give more than what you could possibly ask for. Customers can submit a review and give their rating for a specific restaurant based on their experience. Basically, you're getting a heads-up so you'd know what you're getting before you try the place. Occasionally, we go to Applebee's for dinner. This has a 4 star rating. I think it's a fair rating for a family friendly restaurant like Applebee's.

1 comment:

DebbieDana said...

Hi beautiful Mommy! I also discovered Aldi's through a good friend who's also Pinay. And yes, I agree, it's cheaper there than Walmart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin