Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HD Radio-More New Stations

I have loved music all my life. Old songs bring back memories of my childhood or younger years. At home or in the car, I listen to local radio stations to perk me up. Love songs remind me of relationships and friendships formed, even the emotions that were once felt during those times. Songs of the past remind me of people I've met, events that happened in my life. Every time I hear the track "I'm So Excited" by The Pointer Sisters, I couldn't help but recall the dance contest my mother had me joined when I was 8 years old. I won that contest, but mainly because my grandmother was one of the judges. LOL! Soundtracks remind me of movies I've watched and loved over the years. Music plays a major part in almost everybody's life. And, wouldn't it be more exciting if the songs we listen to in the radio is crystal-clear like listening to a CD? Nothing beats the superior quality HD Digital Radio provides. With HD Radio, you don't need to worry about static reception, station fading or dropping off. There are even more new country music stations to choose from. Here in the Midwest, that would be an advantage for country songs are popular apparently. There are over 1,800 broadcating stations in total. Florida radio stations have 206 HD radio channels, and more coming soon. With HD, you can even do song tagging with this latest technology. If you like a song and would like to hear it over and over again, you can just tag or download it. To enjoy all these benefits, simply purchase an HD Radio receiver. A good one would be the Polk Audio I-sonic ES2. It has a player and recharger for all Ipod models such as Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Ipod Classic, etc. Reception is absolutely FREE. Remember there is no subscription, no monthly bills. Superior sound quality, latest songs, all for free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin