Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Special Baby Gift


This morning I checked our mail and I was surprised to get a birth announcement from one of my husband's former players. His wife just gave birth to their first born, a beautiful baby boy. I was thinking of a nice gift that is unique and special. I thought of giving them a burp cloth set with his name embroidered on each of them. I've been looking online and I found one that seems easy to use and fun at the same time. Threadsmith.com makes embroidery quick, easy and enjoyable for everyone. You can do logo shirts using their wonderful designs, or you can create your own to make it more personal. The material they use is of high quality. They can create everything from polo shirts, t-shirts, sweaters, hats, and most of all baby items. For some reason, I couldn't come up with a good idea for the burp cloth. Great thing that they have a section called Get Ideas where I can choose a design or template for it. I can say the Mom will definitely love this beautiful gift.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin