Thursday, March 26, 2009

Effective Bug Control

I can't wait for our roses to bloom this year! Last year, they bloomed so splendidly in our front yard making it the main attraction in our col-de-sac. Their rich, bright red color was so irresistible to look at. Towards the end of the season though, pests began destroying our rose plants. Leaves and flowers began to deform and wilt away. Some parts of the plants were slowly eaten by insects, turned yellow and died eventually. I had to take out the dead leaves painstakingly one by one. Caterpillars had been causing damage to the rose plants. That time, I could have used the available pesticide, but I chose not to due to my pregnancy. Apparently, I couldn't be exposed to harmful chemicals.

There is an awesome organic pest control called Safer Brand Bug Control. It is an organic bug patrol kills over 40 insects such as beetles, aphids, whiteflies, etc. Because of its safety and effectiveness, this is the kind that I would definitely use for our rose garden, and even to our trees at our back yard. I wish I had know this last year. Around that time, we also bought a Dogwood tree. Oh, how I love its pure white blooms! After just a few weeks, for some reason, it died. Safer Brand would have saved that tree.
Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin