Saturday, March 28, 2009

Water View

This is the type of property my husband and I would love to get. The main reason is that it has a spectacular water view! My husband was born and raised in an island. He once told me that when the time comes that we have to retire, we would definitely choose to live in a house fronting the ocean or river. We see ourselves sitting in the deck, watching the seagulls fly, ducks floating, otters swimming and climbing on top of rocks while we sip our coffee and be mesmerized by the beauty of the sight.

Bushari Group Real Estate is well known and respectable in its field and owns Boston Real Estate. The property above is featured in Boston Condos that is on sale right now. It has marble baths, stunning granite kitchen, huge open space, accessible gym, pool, etc. If you're looking for Boston Lofts, they have a site called Bostonian Lofts. They showcase Boston Luxury Lofts that are truly amazing to look and live at. With Elad Bushari, the owner of the Bushari Group, you are assured that your needs are professionally handled and well taken cared of. They are the experts in the field and everything is explained in detail when it comes to Real Estate in Boston.





1 comment:

DebbieDana said...

WOW! What a perfect place for you and your husband to retire. Do you plan to retire here or in the Philippines?

Anyway, thank you so much Mommy Sheila for the wonderful birthday greetings. Haven't had the chance to reply right away, so I'm very sorry for that. But please know that I appreciate your kind words, it really means alot. My birthday went very well. My mag-ama made it very special and memorable for me.

Hope you and your whole family are doing great. Please give my hugs and kisses to handsome Noah and Kaiden. Mwaaaaaaaaah! :)


Debbie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin