Sunday, October 5, 2008

Buying An Air Mattress

Last may, we purchased an air mattress online for my aunt to sleep on when she came over last June. She and my mother came for a week vacation to help me take care of the babies since I just gave birth that month. My hubby and I thought we got everything set for their visit. We were never aware that the air mattress we bought didn't have an air pump with it. My poor aunt ended up sleeping on the floor. She said she didn't mind since she likes sleeping on a hard surface. Still, we felt bad. Just two days ago, my husband happened to pass by a camping store that's going out of business. He bought an electric air pump and another mattress, a queen size one. My brother and his girlfriend are coming over in January along with my parents. I'm actually excited about it. Anyway, if you want to know more information about purchasing an air mattress whether for home or camping use, or if you're interested in knowing about air mattress ratings, just go to this site air mattress info. Be well-informed. Don't make the same mistake we did.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin