Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Soothing Massage


Last May, just a month before my due date, my office manager and co-workers gave me a gift certificate for a Pregnancy Massage. Oh, it was so relaxing! Very soothing! It felt like heaven! I liked my massage therapist for she was so nice and I can tell that she's skilled at what she does. She really knows Pregnancy Massage Techniques which, for me, is very important. After the experience, I felt so renewed, and I almost didn't want to get up! I loved it! There is a Pregnancy Massagae DVD that you can purchase online at videoshelf.com. You can also call 1-800-414-2434 to order. DVD's can be bought at the following prices: Nurturing Pregnancy Massage- $54.95 plus shipping, Nurturing Pregnancy Massage Techniques II- $49.95, also with shipping fee. You can buy the entire set at $84.00, where you get a 20% saving.

Having a pregnancy message provided so much comfort for me. I had problems with my back and it surely did help.

Pregnancy Massage Video

Massage Videos | Pregnancy Massage

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin