Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hippie Look

I was Good Sandy last Halloween. My co-workers and I decided to be the characters from the Grease movie last year. I wore a pink poodle skirt, a black and white striped shirt accessorized with a black chiffon scarf, and a pink jacket. I also wore a white 1950's eye glasses to match the attire. One of my co-workers was Frenchie and she wore a pink wig. It was a hit in the office! For this year, we plan to be the Hippies from the 70's. Oh, I bet this would be another fun Halloween at work! Halloween Costumes are fun. I have been trying to look online and I found one at Halloweenadventure.com. The costume includes a rainbow lame tunic with gold details, bell bottom pants and matching headband. Oh, I'm glad it's on sale! I just need to have my hair parted in the middle to complete the hippie look. There's a lot of cute, fun costumes that you can find in their site. They also have a variety of accessories, wigs, hats, masks etc. They even have pet costumes. That makes me also want to buy one for our dogs, Sofie and Bridget. That would be hilarious! Aside from that, shipping is free on orders over $50. I need to hurry up for the promo ends October 15th.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin