Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Washing

Less water, less detergent, energy efficient,... expensive ;) Those are the words I can associate the front loader with which we got few days ago. Our previous washer and dryer broke. The washer, for some reason, stopped spinning. I guess there's a baby sock stuck inside the hose or something. It would take around 3 spins for our clothes to get dry in the dryer. It was a waste of time, effort, and money. Apparently, that shoot up our energy bill. I like the front loader we got. It's not cheap. It's definitely more expensive than the top loaders. But, it will save us money in the long run. You can put heavier loads which, of course, lead to fewer loads. The first time I used it, I was surprised. The clothes were not as wet as I was expecting them to be when I got them out of the washer. More water was extracted because of its stronger spinning cycle. That surely saves electricity. Overall, I'm happy and satisfied with our purchase. Happy washing! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin