Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Customized Warranty



Here in Kansas, I can say it is a necessity that you have a car. There's not much really public transportation that you can rely on. Since I've been here, I've only seen very few buses or cabs in highways or streets. And, they are not that accessible, too. I got to have a car for the following reasons. I go to work three times a week. Of course, I drop the kids to the daycare on my way to the office and pick them up after. I do grocery shopping every week or two. I go to my jazzercise class three to four times a week. For me, having a car is a need more than a luxury. And, having an extended warranty would certainly be helpful. A company called us fidelis helps drivers like you and me by providing extended warranty that suits their customers' needs. It is tailor-made or customized according to your specific needs with consideration to your budget as well. That's a good deal. With the high cost of repair, which can be exorbitant at times, this is something to think about, and have eventually. With US Fidelis, extended warranty for cars can be up to 20 years and up to 200,000 miles, which is normally only 3 years for most manufacturers. Aside from that, you will also enjoy the following benefits such as free rental car, free 24-hour roadside assistance, emergency towing, trip interruption protection, choice of deductibles, choice of repair facilities, easy payment options and transferable coverage. Nothing to lose but more to gain. What you only need to do is to present the documentation to the repair center as soon as you arrive. They will then file the claim on your behalf. Now, that's fast and stress-free for you. We need to be prepared at all times in our lives. We never know what's going to happen next. US Fidelis can help relieve your worries.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin