Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Coupons, Coupons

Seriously, I've been looking for a good coupon organizer. I use coupons whenever I buy groceries especially diapers and other baby items. I have tons of them and most of the time they end up crumpled or at the very bottom of my purse. I'm bent on buying one any time this week. I wanted something where you can see and take out the coupons easily, and not have to run your fingers through all of them. I don't want a big one like a binder. I don't need it to look fancy either. Just something to hold my coupons and be able to use it to my advantage. I thought of making one myself, but I just couldn't allot time for it. And, more importantly, I don't have the knack. hehe :) I looked online and found one that I seem to like. I hope it would work for me though. :)

1 comment:

RoseLLe said...

wow! coupons as in dicount vouchers...galing! sana nga at makahanap ka na ng mapaglalagyan mo.

kamusta?

Reflexes
Living In Australia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin