Friday, January 30, 2009

My Addictions




My awesome blogger friend, Roselle, gave me this fabulous award. Thanks a bunch sistah! :) Sorry for the delay though. I know I should have done this sooner. Busy, busy, sometimes forgetting or simply slacking hehe :) I do appreciate the thought though. :)


With this award you have to list your 5 addictions. Well, here's mine...
1. my "MEN"- Oh yes! I'm addicted to my men! But hold on! Before thinking of me as despicable, my men refers to my dear hubby and our 2 little boys-Noah and Kaiden :)
2. internet surfing-Googling, blogging, checking my email, etc.
3. couponing! hehe! :)
4. checking on store deals/sales, sale shopping, stocking up on sale items like home necessities
5. green tea

3 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

we have the same addiction girl, blogging and internet! nakakaloka! hehehe

DebbieDana said...

Oh yes, same with Hazel and you, we share the same addictions. Actually, all of the list you mentioned, including my addiction too to "my men", hehe.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

RoseLLe said...

thank you so much dear :)

Reflexes
Living In Australia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin