Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Enjoying Movies

My parents finally arrived last Saturday. As with most grandparents, they were so happy to see their little grandsons. Noah got a bag full of toys, coloring books, crayons, etc. Kaiden got new winter clothes which are truly adorable. As for me and my hubby, they brought us Filipino foods which I have been craving for a long time. They were frozen even when they got here. There's not really a Filipino restaurant around here so you can just imagine how desperate I am to have a taste of sumptuous Pinoy foods. Last Monday, I went to work while my parents take care of Noah and Kaiden. When my Dad was watching TV, Noah accidentally hit one of the buttons of the remote control. The TV did something strange and my Dad didn't know what to do. Back in their home in New Jersey, they use DirecTV.

I checked online to learn more about DirecTV. Right now, they have amazing DirecTV deals. You can get 28 movie channels, FREE for 3 months and also save as much as $23 per month for a year. When my hubby returns from a trip, I would definitely suggest their great DirecTV offers to him. Can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin