Monday, January 5, 2009

Overslept

We thought something terrible happened to our daycare provider, or her family. We got there around 8:00 in the morning. Jackson and his Dad were already there waiting at the door. He had rung the doorbell many times. I even called her number. But, no answer. There was no note on the door, or a phone call whatsoever. We waited, and waited for half an hour until we decided to go home. I gave the office a call and notified them that I'd switch this day for tomorrow instead. While I was feeding my 2 little munchkins, Noah and Kaiden, the phone rang. It was her. She overslept. She didn't hear the doorbell and the phone calls. Oh well, glad that nothing bad happened to her. My hubby and I were worried. Like any other days, me and my munchkins spent the day playing, learning, reading, eating, sleeping, etc. etc... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin