Saturday, January 10, 2009

Turned A Year Older Today

Gee, that just doesn't sound good. hehe jk :) It's my birthday and I'm spending it with my 2 little munckins. Hubby is in Florida for the MLS Combine until Tuesday. We're planning to dine out and celebrate my birthday at The Cheesecake Factory or Ruby Tuesday as soon as he gets home. Mmmm! I'm excited! Nothing to do really grand or special today. Just hang around, play with the kids, and maybe cook spaghetti, or have a take out at McDonald's and buy Noah a Happy Meal as well. Can't really decide..hehehe :) Anyway, God has been so good to me. I've been blessed enough. Thank you, Lord! :)

6 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy....

Happy birthday! Here's wishing you the best of everything....and many more birthdays to celebrate with your lovely kids and your husband.

Mommy J

DebbieDana said...

Hello Mommy Sheila!

Happy happy birthday to you! I know you already have everything, you are so blessed to have a wonderful husband and adorable boys. Like Mommy J said, I also wish you the best of everything!

Just wonder how old ( how young, hehe ) are you na? Well, age doesn't matter, it's just a # anyway...What's important is that you are now a year wiser, and getting lovelier each day!

I'm so thankful that I've found a friend in you here in the cyberspace! You have such a beautiful heart!

Enjoy your special day!


Debbie :)

Shimumsy said...

happy birthday mommy. wishing you happy returns of the day although the celebration will be quite late.
have a happy new year too.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you more birthdays to come...

A Place of Reflection
http://angelzhannin.blogspot.com/

My Comfort Zone
http://www.hazelholbrook.com

Umma said...

Hello Mommy Shiela.. Happy Birthday to you..Another year older hahaha but its ok, its only a number.. all that matters is you look young and you feel young.

Paula said...

Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin