Thursday, January 8, 2009

Funny!

Kaiden is growing so fast. It seems that every week, I would need to replenish or get bigger clothes as he had already outgrown them. They're mostly his onesies, shirts, pants and baby rompers. Some of them are cute ones that I wish he could still wear them. One has the message that says, "Here Comes Trouble!". Haha! It makes me laugh whenever I seen him wear that. It seems that the shirt was made for him. I'm thinking of getting both of my little boys some new clothes to start the new year. For Kaiden, I looked online and I found one that's cute for him. It's funny, too. It says, "I'm kind of a big deal." Oh yes, he is! When he wants something, he wants it right away. He definitely acts like a VIB (Very Important Baby). Well, babies are.For my toddler, Noah, I would want to get him this one. Just like what it says, "My Mom is the bomb". Haha! It made me laugh real hard when I saw that shirt. It's hilarious! At least, in my kid's eyes, his mom is the bomb. There are lots of funny, adorable shirts at theretrobaby.com. Check it out and laugh like I did. You'll love them. By the way, they have a holiday sale ongoing right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin