Friday, January 9, 2009

8 Cents

Shopping at CVS can earn you what they call as EXTRA BUCKS. I call it "free money". When I went back there last Wednesday, I got 2 packs of Huggies diapers and 1 Garnier Sleek and Shine serum. Huggies was on sale for $9.49 each ($9.49x2=$18.98), and Garnier for $2.99. Guess how much I paid for these purchases? Because I earned $22 worth of "extra bucks" from my purchases previously, I paid nothing except for the sales tax which was 8 cents. I also had a coupon for Garnier for $1.00 off. Oh, wish it's like this every time I shop. Of course, that's not gonna happen. hehe :)

1 comment:

DebbieDana said...

8 cents?! WOW!!!!

You're a very smart shopper! Believe na ko! :)

Thanks alot for your wonderful comments. Hope you're having a great day today. Hugs and kisses to little cuties Noah and Kaiden!



Debbie :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin