Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Noah's Party


Next month is my first son's birthday. He's going to be 2 years old. I know it may sound clicheish, but time does fly so fast. It is the truth that every mother has to face. Before I know it, he's already in school riding the school bus on his own. Anyway, I am thinking of giving him a theme party. A Disney party sounds fun. Noah loves to watch Mickey Mouse and His Friends on TV. He learns from the show and he enjoys the music and the dancing as well. I've been doing some research online and I found a great site called Celebrations.com. Oh, they have a lot of fun, interesting ideas! They provide you with valuable tips, activities, decorations, games, even recipes. I want to make my son a cake for his special day. Honestly, I've only baked a few times, but given the steps outlined in the site, I think I'd be good. Celebrations.com is like a one-stop shop to get all the information you need in hosting a party. It is all I need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin