Monday, January 5, 2009

Pretty Shoes


Whoo! Now that I think about it. It's been a while since I bought myself a nice pair of shoes. In fact, last Friday, my tennis shoes took its toll. That was after my co-worker complimented them for being so white. She also mentioned that I have small feet compared to her which was bigger. I believe she's wearing Size 12 womens shoes. The lace that was criss-crossing in the middle got ripped. I don't know how it happened. And, I had to do shopping after work. Well, that didn't hinder me from doing so. I just did a little mending and it was fine. I mean, for just a short period of time. Oh well, I needed a new pair of shoes anyway. Not for work but for attending parties and other functions, I wanted a stylish pair that is comfortable on my feet at the same time. I found one that I like and it's called Celeste Black by Samantashoes. It's so pretty that I can't wait to have one! They do have another great color for that which is Burgundy. It's made of leather with silk sole making it a comfort to wear. They offer a fabulous range of shoes-dress shoes, boots, etc. for all sizes. That includes size 11, 12, 13 and 14. I don't even have to pay for shipping for it's FREE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin