Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Kind Of Moisturizer


Boy, good thing I remembered to get my purchase, and the bonus gift at Macy's the other day. Few weeks ago, I ran out of facial moisturizer so I decided to go to Macy's to buy a Clinique Moisturizing Lotion. I actually ended up buying the Clinique Moisturizing Gel for I had read great reviews about it. Oh, it's the best! No grease and my face feels velvety smooth soon after applying it. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it since it could last a long time like a year. Anyways. the lady asked me if I would want to avail of their free gift which they would start giving out on March 30th. She termed it as Pre-sale. It was only early March when I went there. I agreed. Days passed by and it was already April 3rd! Gee! As soon as I got off from work, I hurriedly went to the store, showed my receipt and got my purchase and the free gifts. The bonus gift pack consisted of the following:
  • New Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
  • Lipstick
  • Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
  • Blushwear Cream Stick-Rosy Blush
  • Companion Bag
  • Cosmetics Bag
I tried the Blushwear Rosy Blush and I like it. It looks good and blends well with my Filipina skin tone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin