Thursday, April 23, 2009

Investing In Gold


Ever since I was a teen-ager, I've always loved to wear bracelets. I guess I got that fondness from my Mom who loves collecting jewelry especially ones made from gold. She's serious in investing in gold. She would always tell me that it's a good investment. I remember when I was young, I would sneak in my parents' bedroom and open her drawer to see which bracelet I could use for an occasion, or even just for every day use. Most of the time, it was without her permission. Since I was young and careless, there were times that I'd lose them because I forgot where I put them! I'd either get reprimanded, or my Mom would just sigh out of disbelief.

If you're thinking of investing, gold is a smart choice. It is considered a valuable asset. It can't be devalued by the government unlike the Dollar. The value of Dollar has been depreciating, but gold remains stable. In fact, more and more people are investing in gold because it hasn't experienced any huge drop in value. The $20 Saint Gaudens Double Eagle MS 65 as shown in the photo above has been considered one of the most beautifully designed coins ever minted. If you need more information about investing in gold, there's a FREE Gold Guide from Gold Made Easy that you can avail of.

1 comment:

RoseLLe said...

Gold, silver, wooden, ceramics or even plastics...kahit ano basta burloloy...ayos sa akin :)

sis...can you also add my other blog in your blogroll...LIVING IN AUSTRALIA http://livinginau.com...thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin