Friday, April 24, 2009

This is Fascinating

Roots grow up? And plants grow down? How can that be? My friend at work was having a chit chat with our boss, and she mentioned about the gift she got from her grandma. It's called a Topsy Turvy Tomato Tree. I guess it's a recent invention. I'm not quite sure. I got interested and she told us that you don't have to dig, or mess up with wires. You just need a special grow bag which is made of greenhouse grade materials. You can either use a stand or simply hang it up anywhere. It can be in your porch, deck or patio. Topsy Turvy planter can cost around $19.99 plus shipping and handling online, but she said you can buy it cheaper at ACE Hardware for $9.95. There's also a Topsy Turvy Strawberry that's available. Hmmm... Since gardening is my new thing now, I might give this a try! :)

Anyway, here's how a topsy turvy tomato tree look.


Photo by thegreenhead

Cool, huh? :)


1 comment:

Stuff could always be worse said...

My husband will have to get this, thanks for the info. He is forever trying to grow tomato's and strawberries.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin