Thursday, April 23, 2009

Save Your Garden

Istock_000002248614xsmall_2
Oh, you just won't believe how scared I was when a deer suddenly jumped off the road where I was cruising! A number of accidents happen because of deer crossing the road out of nowhere. Good thing, I was spared. I told my husband about it, and he said usually it's a family of deer, and not just one that crosses the road. That's when most accidents occur.

Speaking about deer, they are one of those animals that can cause damage to your plants. I never thought about until I heard of the deer repellent called Deer Off Sprayer. I thought it was only the rabbits, squirrels and other insects that normally ruin your garden. Deer can actually cause ticks and Lyme disease! I'm glad I found this awesome tool. I've started to do gardening and as a beginner, I would want my plants to survive as much as possible. It's battery operated and that provides much convenience to every gardener like me. It will certainly reduce hand fatigue. Rain or shine, this sprayer can resist weather change up to 90 days. Another great thing about it is that it can be used for organic gardening which I'm into. I have little children and as much as possible I would want them to eat vegetables and fruit that are organic for they are said to be healthier and taste better. Having discovered this, I would also need to tell my friend about it. Her newly planted flowers had just been ruined by a rabbit few days ago.

To learn about deer control, visit the Havahart website.

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

The deer are constantly jumping out of front of my car also, usually as a family. Love how pretty they are but quiet a problem also. Happy you garden, we do not anymore.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin