Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Bloopers!

Each time I'd receive my issue of Parents Magazine, I would immediately turn to the last page which is entitled Baby Bloopers. So innocently funny! I thought I'd share some of them. :)

NEW AND IMPROVED
On my birthday, I told my 4-yr. old son, Michael, that I was turning 34. He responded, "Oh, my gosh, you're old. I should probably get a new mom."

CAUGHT IN THE ACT!
I sent my daughter, Elizabeth, 5, to a time-out, and when she thought I wasn't looking she stuck her tongue out at em. I called her on it, and she said. "It just needed some air."

FIELD GUIDE
While taking a walk one evening, Ashlee, my 4-year old daughter, asked me what kind of flowers were growing nearby field. When I said they were wildflowers she replied, "They don't look wild. They're just sitting there."

1 comment:

Salitype said...

ha!ha1ha!..they're hilarious! i love the last one best!...oh! what kids come up with sometimes mades me double up in laughter!

have a blessed weekend!

eng

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin