Saturday, October 10, 2009

From Cable to Direct TV

I was so glad our TV signal came back soon. Not as soon as we were expecting it to be, but still we're thankful it's back before Dancing with the Stars aired last week. There's another show that I've been pretty much following. It's called So You Think You Can Dance. It would make me feel bad if our TV signal hadn't been back on before it premiered. I don't get to watch it though on Wednesdays because of my Zumba class. With my husband's case, he surely needed to have the cable back the soonest for watching TV is like his ultimate hobby. And besides, he's into Fantasy Football. During this football season, Direct TV has a special which they call the NFL Sunday Ticket. You can watch as many as 14 games on Sundays. This would be great for all Fantasy Football players like my hubby.

Right now, DirectTV offers 5 months FREE if you purchase their PREMIER Package with the NFL Sunday Ticket. Not only that, you can get to watch more than 265 channels with 31 movie channels such as HBO, Cinemax, Starz, etc. That's a lot of great channels and savings if you think about it. If you want to know more about their exciting packages, simply click this link: Directv. This makes me think of switching from cable to Direct TV instead.

1 comment:

Janmah said...

hi..following here..good day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin