Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Baby Bloopers!

A good way to start your day, or even end your day! Here's another set of baby bloopers for you to enjoy! :)

TRAVELING PANTS
My husband needed me to bring his suit to his office because he had to attend a last-minute meeting. I told our daughter, Avery, 4, that we were going to deliver something to her father. As we walked out, she pointed to the hanger and asked, "Did Daddy forget to wear his pants today?"
Dana Hayes, Michigan

FOUNDING GRANDFATHER
Sophie, 2, misplaced the dollar bill we put in her play wallet. As I was looking around for it, she said, "It's the one with someone's grandpa on it!"
Jennie Brands, Iowa

BROTHERS GRIM
At dinner the other night Bryce, my 3 yr old, emptied his dish of bean stew into the family salad bowl. His 6 yr old brother, Jason, looked at the ruined salad, then at me, and declared, "And that's why we shouldn't have had a little brother!"
Ana Hotaling, Michigan


Courtesy of Parents Magazine

3 comments:

JASTIKA said...

regard
know bro
I just joined this blogg
help in teach ya bro
hopefully come back to
My blogger

Unknown said...

Great site you have here. I have a site myself that provides inspiration and guidance to people around the world. I was wondering if you wanted to do a link exchange.

I love your site and I'll be back again often.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

DebbieDana said...

Oh...I love baby bloopers!! These made my day!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin