Thursday, October 22, 2009

Best Online Broker


Because it's free, I signed up for a year subscription of Forbes magazine. I've been getting the mag through mail but I haven't really had time to read it or go through its pages. Last week I received their special issue, the Forbes 400. It's about the 400 wealthiest people in America. It talked about the fortunes made and fortunes lost. Bill Gates has retained his title as America's richest person for 16 years despite the $7 billion loss in a year. As expected, celebrities namely Steven Spielberg, Oprah and George Lucas have remained in The Forbes 400 list. Apparently, these people have made wise investments and smart moves to keep their position.

Speaking of investments, there is an online stock trading called First Trade that has been known for its brokerage products. It is a top online broker that has been serving the public for more than a decade now. Its growth as an online trading firm has been tremendous making it a dependable company investing wise. There are more than 10,000 mutual funds to choose from. Transfer is free, and your account in protected. Forbes has even recognized it as the best online broker around.

1 comment:

Windie said...

I to am blessed. My daughter is 5 and amaizing.I love you blog. Kaiden is too cute. I hope you visit my blog and enjoy it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin