Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beach Resorts


Last weekend, we went to Red Robin to celebrate my husband's birthday. Because it was his birthday, he was given a free gourmet burger. Every time we would go to that place, he would always order for his favorite, which is Banzai Burger. As for me, I would often get the one with the egg and bacon. I just forgot what it's called but it's good! Anyway, we had a great time only that Kaiden was a bit fussy. The boys got their free balloons before we headed home. Next year, it would be nice to spend a vacation and celebrate my husband's birthday on Myrtle Beach Resort for a change. I happened to stumble upon their site and I was awed by the spectacular views.

Going to Myrtle Beach Resorts and spending the nights at any of the Myrtle Beach Hotels is a wonderful way to relax and feel renewed from a demanding job or stressful work. There are a lot of choices to choose from: Grande Shores, SeaSide, Prince Resort, Towers on the Grove, Horizon and Avista Resort. Each of them offers amazing and enjoyable stay. If you're into golf, they have great packages you might want to try.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin