Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Making Money In Blogging


I wanted some change. Not an "extreme makeover" type where I would do a tummy tuck, or breast lift, or any major surgeries. Nah. I just wanted to change the color of my hair. It's naturally black and I wanted it brown this time. I have a long black hair past my shoulders. That would mean paying a couple or more hundred bucks if I wanted it colored or highlighted in a salon. And honestly, I don't have that amount of money to spend on something not really needed. Although it does have some risks to do it on your own, I still went ahead and bought the box color of my choice. I tried it on my hair yesterday and I like it. But, of course, having it done at a salon would result in a much better look. I guess I need to do more paid blogging ads so I can have it done professionally someday. I found one that's interesting.

This is for those who do blogging for money. There's another way on how to make money blogging. YouSayToo is a site which aims on revenue sharing. By adding your blog to this site and entering your affiliate ID's, you can easily earn money through Google Adsense and Amazon. Not only that, you also boost traffic by simply joining and writing interesting posts. Join now like I did.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin