Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Grand Vacation



Whew! It was a long, long walk this morning with the kids. The boys were in their ever dependable double stroller eating and waving to joggers and bikers we met. I never thought I could finish the walk without catching my breath. I owe this from attending fitness classes 4-5 times a week at our community center. Bootcamp, like I mentioned in my previous post, is a killer cardio workout for me. But, it surely is paying off. I don't get tired easily now and I don't have to gasp my breath on long walks like I did this morning. This is surely preparing me for our vacation to a Resort in Myrtle Beach.

Grande Shores is an Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach that boasts of wonderful views. If you're in a budget, hotel rooms are affordable to every individual or family. This Myrtle Beach Resort offers ocean adventure package that can truly make your stay enjoyable. If you're looking for a quiet time alone and at the same time be awed by the beauty of water, this is one package you would want to get.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin