Saturday, May 9, 2009

Am I Stressed Out?

I can't help it. I told myself I won't get stressed for Kaiden's 1st birthday party. But, I am. A bit stressed. I'm excited, anxious,... mixed emotions! I guess it's normal for any mother or parent in my position to feel this way, especially if it's also the first ever party to be held in your place. Oh, yeah. Last night, I stayed up until 1:00 in the morning doing major clean-ups on our carpet. First, I wanted to get rid of all the stains. Unfortunately, most of them were old, stubborn stains from our dogs' mess, and our little boys' spills. They've been treated before but I wanted to try if I could make them disappear. I know, I know that's impossible to happen. But, just hoping. Oxyclean, Spot Shot, vinegar... I even thought of using bleach to our grey carpet. But they say that's not a really good idea. So, as expected, stains were still there. But, not as obvious as before. I shampooed the carpet afterwards. I left the fan on until the morning to dry it up. It looked a lot better now, I must say. I plan on doing the whole process again, probably until I give up on the stains. Am I stressing out? :)

3 comments:

Passion For Blog said...

thanks...i have added u also....tc

Shimumsy said...

happy mother's day mommy sheila. hope you had a great time on our special day. take care.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I do completely understand the cleaning and yes I believe all moms stress out for parties. Don't worry too much, most do not notice the stains.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin