Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where To Buy Tickets

Noah, and even my baby Kaiden love to play with blocks. We went out for a walk one day pushing them with the heavy double stroller. I'd like to think that I could really get worked out with just maneuvering this stroller. Quite an equipment! Anyway, I saw a huge Garage Sale sign on the corner of the street where we're walking. Knowing me, I hurriedly went to where the sale was happening. Oh, you won't believe what I got for just a few dollars. There were 2 buckets of 150-200 blocks in each for only $8. If you buy those from a retail store, that would cost $40-50 bucks! What a bargain! It doesn't cost much for my kids to have fun. It's also a bonding time for us every time we build houses, planes, castles, etc. Creativity is developed as the imagination flows. Talk about fun and bonding time. Someday, I would also want to watch circus shows with the whole family. That's going to be exciting!

ACheapseat.com sells various kinds of tickets at your convenience. You don't have to call and be on the phone for a long period of time. Or, not even wait in line to get a ticket. Simply visit their site online and purchase the ticket you want. If you're looking for Coors Field Tickets or Turner Field Tickets, acheapseat.com can provide them for you with just a click away. What is amazing is that they can help you with hard to find tickets, and even the ones that are considered sold-out in the market. Now having said that, I guess I have to go to their site and look for the Ringling Brothers Circus Tickets for the family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin